Headlightz® Knit Beanies
Headlightz® Beanies are designed with an innovative integrated light. With a compact design, our USB-rechargeable LED is lightweight and removable. Choose one of three brightness levels, and the battery will last between approximately 1.75 and 8 hours. Recharging is super easy, and there are no cords to lose. The light flashes as it charges and is lit solid when the battery is fully charged.
Sized to cover your ears, one size fits most heads - from kids to adults. All of our beanies are comfortable, soft and warm - regardless of your choice of fabric or color. Just pop out the light, and Headlightz® are completely machine washable! Dry on low or hang them up to dry.
Headlightz® are great for all outdoor activities such as running, biking, hiking, fishing and more. We recommend keeping an extra one handy, as they are useful in emergency situations like power outages, ice storms, blackouts, hurricanes, or changing your tires at the side of the road.
- Allows you to safely SEE and BE SEEN
- Kids and Teens love the novelty
- Machine Washable for Easy Cleaning
- One Size fits Most
- Hat is thick for keeping warm with a soft knit feel
- Sized to cover your ears
- Dim or brighten the light to your preference
LED Light has 3 settings:
- Level 1 – Approximately 1 hour and 45 mins
- Level 2 – Approximately 3 hours
- Level 3 – Approximately 8 hours
- Lithium Battery Tested by Third Party Agency for Safety and Light Duration Claims
- Rubber Tested by Third Party Agency for Lead, DEHP, DBP and BBP content.
- 100% Acrylic (Knit)
MeasurementsHeadlightz® Beanie – 8.5”L x 8”W
I sent these to my son, daughter-in-law and 3 grandsons for Christmas...and just in time as they wore them skiing win Colorado.
I gave the Beanie to my wife for evening dog walks. It's so much more practical and comfortable than her headlamp. And she loved the tie-dyed blue color.
The fabric is much thicker than I expected, and it's wonderful. The light works well.
These are really cute and highly functional. Softer than I thought too!
I really like the hat. I live in AZ the winter mornings are cold and dark when I walk my dog. The hat is warm and the light perfect. I don't like to walk my dog in the dark and it is cumbersome to carry a flashlight.