Headlightz® Knit Headbands
We’ve improved our classic, flagship beanie to create the newest Headlightz® offering from Roq Innovation - the patent-pending Headlightz® Knit Headband. This compact head band is designed to feature our innovative integrated bright white LED light that is lightweight, removable, and USB-rechargeable. Choose one of three brightness levels, and the battery will last between approximately 1.75 and 8 hours. Recharging is super easy, and there are no cords to lose. The light flashes as it charges and is lit solid when the battery is fully charged.
Sized to cover your ears, one size fits most heads - from kids to adults. All of our headbands are comfortable, soft and warm - regardless of your choice of fabric or color. Just pop out the light, and Headlightz® are completely machine washable! Dry on low or hang them up to dry.
Headlightz® are great for all outdoor activities such as running, biking, hiking, fishing and more. We recommend keeping an extra one handy, as they are useful in emergency situations like power outages, ice storms, blackouts, hurricanes, or changing your tires at the side of the road.
- Allows you to safely SEE and BE SEEN
- Kids and Teens love the novelty
- Machine Washable for Easy Cleaning
- One Size fits Most
- Headband is thick for keeping warm with a soft knit feel
- Sized to cover your ears
- Dim or brighten the light to your preference
- Patent-pending design
LED Light has 3 settings:
- Level 1 – Approximately 1 hour and 45 mins
- Level 2 – Approximately 3 hours
- Level 3 – Approximately 8 hours
- Lithium Battery Tested by Third Party Agency for Safety and Light Duration Claims
- Rubber Tested by Third Party Agency for Lead, DEHP, DBP and BBP content.
- 100% Acrylic (Knit)
- Headlightz® Headband – 3.75”L x 8”W
Headlight broke after first use. I loved the headband (black version). After my first use, I took out the headlight to recharge it. The whole thing popped apart (every piece). I am hoping it was an isolated, defective headlight. Switching to another one to see if it's systemic.